Get Your Diva On!

This card was made for the Get Your Diva On contest by Verve stamps.  I would love to win me some Verve stamps!  Yummy!

I dug through the stash for this card.  I used some beautiful patterned paper from Rusty Pickle from like 4-5 years ago!  Then, I cut the medallion from pink cardstock using a Spellbinders' Shapeability and a silver glitter paper scalloped circle from my Nestabilities underneath.  I took the little heart cutouts from the small silver glitter medallion and used them at the corners of the card.  Next, I layered a couple of ribbons from my stash and added the sentiment and frame on pop dots for dimension.  Lastly, I cut a couple of swirl roses from the Rusty Pickle patterned paper and added some pink stickles to the petals.

I hope you like it!  It was fun to make and now I have an anniversary card for my parents in April!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...