Gnome Sweet Gnome!

I'm so excited to have the new products to play with from the upcoming Occasions Mini Catalog that goes live on January 4th!  One of my favorite new products is the Gnome Sweet Gnome Stamp Set.  I just think they are so cute!

My card today used lots of new products from the new Occasions Mini Catalog.  Do you notice the nesting shapes?  No, they are not Spellies, they are new Framelits from Sizzix and SU!.  I used the new Labels Collection dies for the layers on the front of the card.  Next you might have noticed the decorative edge on the bottom of the card with matching embossing and stamped dots.  This was done with 3 new products from the new catalog: Edgelit Dies, Adorning Accents; Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, Adorning Accents; and Bordering on Romance stamp set.

Next up, I used the new Designer Series Paper collection called Twitterpated.  I just love it and the colors used in the collection.  Coordinating with this paper you will notice the Pleated Satin Ribbon in Riding Hood Red.  It's also available in multiple colors, which I had to have.  The tiny blue button on the sentiment is from the new Twitterpated Designer Series buttons.  And, the hearts are cut from real red and blushing bride cardstock with the new Embosslits Fashionable Hearts die!

Here's the inside of the card; another embossed heart and a coordinating image from Gnome Sweet Gnome Stamp set. 

The sentiment, "To Gnome You is to Love You.", is from the new Gnominclature stamp set.  I hope you enjoyed my card.  I really enjoyed playing with my new toys.  You can get these new toys for yourself on January 4th.  Email me to place an order.


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...