Happy Valentines!

I want to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day whether you have a special someone or not, it's a day to love yourself and your family.

I had a couple of events this weekend and we made fabulous projects.  So, I have to share them all with you too!

This is the scrapbook class I taught on Sunday afternoon.  We made two 12x12 pages.

Next, is a card I made for my sweetheart this year!
Card Ingredients:
Cardstock - Basic Grey and Blushing Bride
Patterned Paper - 2 patterns from Twitterpated Designer Series Paper Pack
Punches and Dies - Bird Builder Punch, Modern Label Punch, Fashionable Hearts Embosslit
Stamps - PS. I Love You.
Ink - Blushing Bride and Basic Grey

Next, is a photo of all the goodies we made at my Valentine Project Meet & Greet event!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...