New Catalog Released!

I am thrilled about the new Stampin' Up! catalog this year!  I believe this is my favorite of all time.  There are so many ideas in so many different directions. Click the image of the cover to see it online.  If you would like an actual printed copy, just email me and I will get you one.

I'm also really excited about my Make Something Cute! Team.  Welcome new members, Misty Cook and Cheryl Younesi!  I love that this is a fun business and let's demonstrators do business they way they want to.  If you would like more information, feel free to contact me.

I am preparing for my 3rd trip to Salt Lake City, UT, for Stampin' Up! Convention.  I'm really excited about all the new products in the catalog and seeing the awesome works of art that demonstrators send in every year for us to see.  I'm working on my swap cards now too!  So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...