Lots Of Bots Birthday

Here's a fun card I made for a guy at the office.  Since we are programmers, I thought the binary code in the background was appropriate!
 
 

I used the Lots of Bots Stamp Set on Whisper White cardstock using Basic Black ink.  Then I colored the robot with my Copic Markers and added some red stickles to the balloon, hat and bag.  I inked the edges of each layer with Basic Grey ink.  The layers are matted on Basic Black, Crumbcake, Real Red, and Marina Blue cardstock.  Hope you like it!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. HI,
    love your blog. I'd like to give you the Stylish Blogger Award - please visit my blog for details.

    www.katherinesscrapnstamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me from SC at www.MyStampingFriends.blogspot.com

    I'm returning the 'follow' now. Love the Bot-Card!!

    Rose-Ellen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...