New Fabulous and Fun Spring Flowers Class!

Join me on Friday, April 8, to make some beautiful cards with Fabulous and Fun Spring Flowers! 

In this class, we will make 3 cards - all adorned with the most fabulous flowers you have ever seen!  I will show you how to use punches and stamps to create 3 fabulous spring flowers that you will love to share and show off.

The class fee is $10/person and includes all the materials and instructions to make 3 cards. Bring a pair of scissors and some adhesive.  I will supply the tools and some snacks to keep us going.

Don't miss this class!  You will use these techniques over and over again!  Here's a couple of photos of the cards we will make!  The third card is a 3D Rose card.  I will post tonight!


We'll start at 7:00pm and finish around 9:30pm, but you are welcome to stay as long as you like and play!


We will learn embossing and cutting with the Big Shot, making punch art creations, using ink for shading and depth, using stickles and ribbon accents, and stamping!

To sign up for the class, paypal me the $10 or join my Meetup Group and RSVP for the class.







Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Angel! I wish I lived closer! These flowers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...