I am so excited! This is my first time to go to Stampin' Up!'s Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah. My downline and I are going for the whole week and do everything we can! Check out the list of things I have to get ready before the trip:
- Finish my 80+1 card front swap - I've done about 70 so far.
- Finish sewing up 2 more instructor aprons for girls in our Late Night Stamper Instructor's group.
- Finish the 22+1 3x3 card swap - I've gone about 10 done so far.
- Put together 2 more Shoebox swaps for 3d projects for 6 people. - I've got one done already.
- Pack the supplies needed for the 2 demonstrations I am doing at the Late Night Stamper events.
- Finish a handmade gift for the gift exchange.
- Put some extra swap cards together just for the heck of it.
What do you think? Maybe I should start a pool on whether I will make it or not! LOL! I am a busy busy girl this week. Here's a photo of one of my shoebox swaps that I made for the Late Night Stampers events at convention! Hope they like it.
My older son, Jordan is also coming home today from his vacation with Gramma in Arizona. Yeah! I've missed him so!