Play Day July with a Special Guest

Please make plans to join us for Play Day this Saturday, July 28th, at 10:00am!  I have so many fun things planned for everyone to share the joy we had a convention last week with you!  Plus, I have a special guest attending, Ms. Ann Cardile.  She is a lovely lady who has a special story and you will love her as much as we do.

I have some special projects to share with you this week and a ton of swap cards to show everyone!  Bring your camera so you can take photos of all the goodies!  Remember that Play Day! is only $5.00 per person and we play all day from 10:00am to 6:00pm or you may leave early if you need to.

I had some exciting things happen to me at Convention 2012 and I can't wait to tell you all about it! I can't wait to share the fun with all of you!  Email me if you can make it on Saturday, angel.hawks@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...